In software testing, test automation is the use of special software (separate from the software being tested) to control the execution of tests and the comparison of actual outcomes with predicted outcomes. Test automation can automate some repetitive but necessary tasks in a formalized testing process already in place, or add additional testing that would be difficult to perform manually.
Following are the topics covered in Automation Testing.
- Why Automation Testing?
- What is automated testing? what are the Limitations?
- Types of Automation frameworks
- Automation Tool Selection Criteria
- Top 3 Automation Tools
- What are some of the limitations of automated testing?
- Data driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Page Object Model based Framework (POM)
- What are some techniques that can be used to improve automated testing?
More topics to come.. Stay Stunned…[alert] Is the article which you are looking not in the list. just add comment with your requirement. we have to add the article ASAP. QeWorks Team